In Season Arm Care & Recovery Program
ACTION’S IN SEASON ARM CARE & RECOVERY PROGRAM
MONDAYS & THURSDAYS BEGINNING SEPTEMBER 7 FOR 8 WEEKS
9 PILLARS OF ARM CARE & RECOVERY THAT EACH PLAYER WILL LEARN
How to Have a Healthy & Durable Arm
- Do not ignore it or minimize ANY pain or discomfort because there indeed is a reason for it.
- Have a personalized and specific plan for in season because rest is not a plan.
- Systematically prepare the soft tissue of the shoulder and elbow because rest is not preparation.
- Develop strength in the prime movers so that the load will not be primarily dependent upon the arm, elbow or shoulder.
- Create strength balance, structural alignment and physical symmetry because the body works as a synchronized unit.
- Eliminate / reduce mechanical inefficiencies and disconnections.
- Have a personalized and specific plan warm-up process.
- Have a personalized and specific plan recovery process.
- Create a competent team around you who know you, your goals, your workload and your constraints.
The only catch? Space at our next ACTION IN SEASON ARM CARE & RECOVERY PROGRAM is strictly limited to the first 24 pitchers who apply and are accepted. That’s to make sure every athlete gets the same amount of “hyper-personalized” individual training that 180 Performance Center is famous for.
Once we hit our limit of 24 applications, the doors slam shut and you’ll have to apply for the upcoming winter training program … if there’s room.
If you’ve got a love of baseball and pitching … a burning desire to improve … and you’re not afraid of hard work, you’re a great candidate for The ACTION IN SEASON ARM CARE & RECOVERY PROGRAM
8 WEEK ARM CARE & RECOVERY TRAINING PROGRAM COST IS $297
SESSIONS ARE LIMITED TO 12 PLAYERS PER GROUP
TRAINING SESSIONS ARE 1 HOUR IN DURATION
TRAINING TIME SLOTS AVAILABLE ARE 4:00PM or 5:30PM
AGES 10 AND ABOVE ARE AVAILABLE TO ATTEND