ACTION WINTER CAMP
ACTION WINTER CAMP IS BACK! Are you looking to get ready for your high school tryouts or youth spring season tryouts? If so ACTION WINTER CAMP is for you!
Train with the BEST in the business while working on EVERY aspect of your game!
ACTION WINTER CAMP provides 2 months (Nov 15 to Jan 17) of off-season baseball training including: pitching, infield, outfield, hitting, conditioning and mental game!
- Youth (9U to 13U)
- High School (14U to 18U)
- 2 Hour Sessions (Sunday & Wednesday) at 180 Performance Center and Area High Schools
- November 15 through January 17
- Open to EVERYONE from any organization or school!
ACTION WINTER CAMP TIMES
- 12:00pm – 2:00pm (YOUTH)
- 2:00pm – 4:00pm (HIGH SCHOOL)
- NO CAMP ON SUNDAY DEC 24
- 5:30pm – 7:30pm (YOUTH)
- 7:30pm – 9:30pm (HIGH SCHOOL)
ACTION WINTER CAMP COACHES
- Train with the BEST!
- MLB Coaches, MLB Players and Collegiate Players
- Infield & Hitting Instructor – Kyle Gray, Aidan Shepardson, Matt Kata
- Pitching Instructors – Calvin Schiraldi, Chad Qualls
- Catching Instructors – Ivan Gonzalez, Dalton Fisher
- Outfield Instructors – Val Majewski, Todd Akers, Angel Garcia
- Hitting Instructors – Todd Akers, Jerry Miller, Kobe Kelton
- Mental Game – Max Bush (Former Navy Seal), Jerry Miller
- Guest Instructor – Chris Young (Pitching)
- Guest Instructor – Jeff Kent (Infield & Hitting)
ACTION WINTER CAMP COSTS
- 3 Payment Options!
- Pay for both sessions up front for $750
- Pay 2 monthly payments of – $375/month for 2 months + 3% credit card fee
- Pay for only one session (Session 1 is Nov 15 to Dec 17, Session 2 is Dec 20 to Jan 17) – $395 for one session + 3% credit card fee
- Contact Staff@ActionBaseballClub.org with any questions
- To register today for ACTION WINTER CAMP, click on one of the buttons below!