We are excited to announce to you today that these 4 companies above are combining technology resources, baseball skill development, training based systems to announce ACTION STRONG, the most comprehensive sport specific baseball movement training and skill development program in Central Texas!
ACTION STRONG is for the dedicated players who are ready to work hard and prepare to receive offers to play at the college level!
ACTION STRONG provides 3 months (November, December, January) of off-season baseball training across all areas of baseball skill development: throwing, pitching, fielding, hitting, running, arm care and recovery.
- Limited to 120 participants.
- Ages 12-18
- Training sessions offered 5 days per week in 2 hour blocks (Monday – Thursday & Sunday)
- Open to EVERYONE from any organization or school!
ACTION STRONG PARTNERS
- True Grind Systems (Movement & Speed Specialists)
- Bobby Tewksbury (Owner PELOTERO Training)
- Ivan Gonzalez (Chicago White Sox Player/Catching Specialist)
- Patrick Reid (180 Director of Training & Development / Elite Level Throwing & Pitching Specialist)
- Kyle Gray – (Director of ACTION Baseball Club / Infield Specialist)
- Todd Akers – 180 Director of Hitting
- UNLIMITED Training Sessions Per Month: $579/month PRE-REGISTRATION SPECIAL (3 month minimum required)
- PRE-REGISTRATION SPECIAL ENDS AT MIDNIGHT ON SUNDAY, OCTOBER 30, 2022
- Jeff Kent (Retired MLB Player)
- Chris Young (Chicago Cubs Coach)
- Calvin Schiraldi (Retired MLB Player)
- Ivan Gonzales (Current Chicago White Sox Player)
- Matt Kata (Retired MLB Player)
- Contact Patrick Reid at (737) 235-3207
- Email email@example.com
- To register today and reserve your spot with ACTION STRONG, fill out the form below!